I have been thinking long and hard lately about several things and here is what I have decided.
I am no longer a Beachbody Coach. I cancelled my membership today. This is huge because I had a lot of hope for this. But I just don’t feel like it’s right for me right now. I am currently feeling quite bittersweet about this decision, but the “bad” outweigh the “good” for me at this point. Will I consider doing it again in the future, when I feel more ready? Possibly. Right now, I have other things that I need to focus on though. I will say, however, that I am more than willing to continue helping anyone who asks me for help with their fitness journeys. I was serious when I said that I felt passionate about that type of thing. I really think God did place this in my life.
I am also closing down my “YourJourney” page. It is just too much to try to keep up with this blog, the Facebook page for this blog, AND the “YourJourney” page. So I will be posting more about my journey on the “Jessii’s Hodgepodge” page on Facebook from now on.
I am also going to be doing a new weekly thing. Like I said recently, I am currently re-reading the book “Made to Crave” by Lysa TerKeurst. Is it, she poses some awesome questions to ask yourself weekly, instead of just relying on the scale. I am really currently trying to not weight myself at all (which I may or may not continue to do), but either way, I thought that these questions were really a great way to focus on how I am truly doing. It’s technically only been five days since I started back on the right track, but my normal weigh-in day is Monday, so I am just going to stick with that.
1. Did I overeat this week on any day? Nope! I even survived the weekend!
2. Did I move more and exercise regularly? Not really. But I am working on it. I did get a couple of workouts in.
3. Did I eat in secret or out of anger or frustration? Nope!
4. Did I feel, at any time, that I ran to food instead of God? No. This is something that I am truly striving to do.
5. Before I hopped on the scale, did I feel that I had a successful, God-pleasing week? I think God is happy with the progress that I have made this week!
So yeah, I am happy with how the past 5.5 days have gone. :o) I have no clue what I weigh, but I am learning to listen to my body more, and to obey what God is telling me. Those are definite wins in my book!