I don’t know about you but I have a really hard time letting go of my past mistakes, even though I know that it just pulls me down to hold on to them. With that being said, I am making a conscious decision to move past all my mistakes and slip ups and just focus on one day at a time.
Here are my goals for Tuesday, May 14, 2013:
- stay within my allotted calories
- drink at least 100 ounces of water
- take a long walk
- TurboFire Core workout
- TurboFire 45 workout
- TurboFire Stretch workout
- doing something FUN with my daughter that includes activity of some sort!
Yes, I have a full day planned… But I need it!
I WILL check back in and let you know how I do!
It is only 2 pm and I already have in my 20-minute Core workout and my 45-minute Fire workout! I can already feel my body thanking me for the good choices I’ve made and will continue to make today!
I soooo wish I had taken a picture of tonight’s dinner… I’m pretty proud of myself! Lol! I cooked chicken in a skillet, with bell peppers and mushrooms, seasoned with lots of yummy spices like chili powder and garlic, plus made rice and corn (which was my first time EVER making corn… I roasted it in the oven because we do not have enough stove burners and it turned out great). It probably doesn’t sound like much, but it was amazingly good… Especially after all the hard work I’ve done today! (Which I will fill you in on later)
Even after all that food, I am still soooo hungry! And it’s real hunger too, not just feeling like I “need” food.
Today was AWESOME! Here’s what I accomplished today:
- I stayed within my calories and still have 25 left for the day.
- I drank a LOT of water… I am already over the 100 ounce mark and still have a couple of hours before bed!
- I did my TurboFire Core workout (20 minutes)
- I did my TurboFire 45 minute workout
- I took a walk with my daughter and husband, and then did some yard work (moving branches), which totaled 80 minutes all together.
- For my something “fun”, I sprayed Zeeva with the hose while I was watering the flowers… She LOVED it. :o)
The only thing I have not done yet on my list is to get in a long stretching session, but I may still do that before bed. I am so exhausted right now that I do not want to move! Lol!
I am very happy with how today went! I set my goals and I achieved them. I feel so much more confident about myself right now. And tomorrow will be a great day too!
Ps… Yes, my body is now ACHING! Lol… It’s a good ache though!