Sorry this is several days late! I actually wrote it on the first, but got wrapped up in birthday stuff and just completely forgot to post it!
Goals for November…
I am proud to say that I reached all of my goals for October! Woohoo! Here is the rundown on what I intended to do: 31 minutes of exercise every day, 31 miles of walking through the whole month, 1500 minutes of exercise for the month, and complete the Burn Phase of ChaLEAN Extreme. The only thing I missed on was my 31 minutes every day. I did have four or five days where I did not reach this goal, but I more than made up for it in my total minutes. If I only did 31 minutes a day, my total would have been 961 minutes… So I stomped on that!
Now on to my goals for November! I am excited about this month because I am finally back in a groove with my eating. So here are my goals:
1. Track my food EVERY DAY. Even if I am going over for some reason. I need to be accountable.
2. Drink plenty of water. I have been doing better the past few days, but my water intake for most of October was not real great. So I really need to keep working on that.
3. Walk/Run/Bike 60 miles! That is two miles a day… I am determined to do it. I really need to get some more cardio into my routine and this is a great way to start.
4. Complete the Push Phase of ChaLEAN Extreme. Even though I did not have great success with my measurements on the Burn Phase this time around, I still need to continue with the program. I feel stronger when I am doing it. And my hope is that by combining this with my 60 miles, PLUS keeping close track of my calories, I will have much greater success this month.
5. Have fun celebrating Zeeva’s 2nd birthday, but do not let my eating get out of control. I am allowed to have a treat or two, but I will not let the treats rule my life.
6. The same goes for Thanksgiving… I can have fun celebrating, but I will not let the food get the best of me. And I will do my best to work off whatever calories I consumer.
7. This one is very hard for me… It is especially hard since I had a good week with my weigh in this week. But I think I need to step away from the scale until it is time to weigh myself at the end of this next phase of ChaLEAN Extreme. That is thirty days of not weighing myself, people! Eek! It is going to be really hard… And I am praying that I see a huge number at the end of those thirty days!
8. Follow my workout plan… Which, after adding it up, totals 1768 minutes! WOW! What am I getting myself into??